JODA Freight Ltd is a logistics company based near Keighley, which was established as a partnership between John Collett and Dave Wareing in 1986. Having started out with a single 3.5 tonne vehicle, the business steadily expanded. It now runs a fleet of over 60 trucks and 3 dedicated warehouses, providing customers with transport and distribution solutions across the UK and Europe.
Due to continued growth within our organisation, we now have a new and exciting opportunity to join our team here at JODA Freight Ltd. We are seeking to recruit an experienced Forklift Engineer to work across all 3 of our sites based in Keighley and Cross Hills.
The role is full-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00-17:00 and permanent. The salary is competitive based on experience.
Role and Responsibilities of our HGV Forklift Engineer
- Varied role, more than over 30 pieces of equipment
- Repairing forklift across all 3 sites
- Inspect fleet to C.F.T.S standard
- Preparation for Though examination
- Carry out Diagnostic and rectification work
- Complete accident damage repairs
- Fabrication – refurbishment of fork trucks
- Manage own working area
Qualifications and Education Requirements of our Forklift Engineer
- Relevant qualifications in the repair of fork trucks
- Fork Truck Licence would be an advantage
- Good understanding of Maths and English
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Preferred Qualities and Skills of our Forklift Engineer
- Previous experience working as an Forklift Engineer
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the existing team
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to work well under pressure
If you believe that you have the required skills to be successful in this new Forklift Engineer role, please apply with an up-to-date CV or contact us on 01535 634590.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£33,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com